A HUGE thank you to C.B. Wentworth for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Not only is she a friend, but a wonderful blogger and perhaps the most talented and creative soul I’ve ever met! Her blog is filled with everything from gardening, to writing, to arts and crafts. She has been so encouraging during this beginning blogging process. Thank you C.B.!
Here are the rules:
1) Thank and link back to the awarding blog.
2) Answer the following 7 questions.
3) Provide 10 random factoids about yourself.
4) Pass it on to 7 deserving blogs.
1) What’s your favorite song?
I’m going to be a nerd and say “True Colors” by Phil Collins. When I’m in a weird place in life, I’ll listen to that song (usually belting it out at the top of my lungs in the privacy of my car…) and it helps me to remember to be who I am.
2) What is your favorite dessert?
Berries and Cream!!!
3) What do you do when you’re upset?
Usually I eat. (See “Favorite Dessert”)
4) Which is your favorite pet?
I just LOVE dogs. But I did have pet rats when I was little and they are great pets, if you can get past their tails…
5) Black or white?
I automatically think of clothing when I read this, so in that case, I’m going for white. Black can get boring.
6) What is your biggest fear?
Hmmm… probably something happening to my loved ones (dogs included). I think about (i.e. worry about) that way too much!
7) What is your attitude, mostly?
I’m either very serious or very goofy…there’s no in-between for me!
– – –
10 Random Facts
1) I start out every morning by juicing carrots, spinach, kale, and cucumbers. Yum!
2) Every time I’m about to leave on a big trip, I dread going. I don’t want to get on the plane. But I make myself get out of my comfort zone and I end up coming home a deeper person as a result.
3) I love randomly dressing up in weird costumes and freaking people out! Once, my friends and I dressed up as fruit and went kareokeing. People stared. It was hilarious.
4) A quality Arnold Schwarzenegger impression gets me every single time.
5) Audiobooks? Best. Invention. Ever.
6) I’m a little bit of a political junkie. When I watch the news, I yell at the TV. I think it frightens my husband.
7) The part of my personality that I wasn’t born with was largely shaped by watching movies like The Goonies, Ghostbusters, The Labyrinth, and Indiana Jones.
8) Deep down inside, I’ll probably always see myself as a 25 year old post-grad with no responsibilities and a slight shopping problem.
9) I am a tomboy at heart.
10) I admit it. I love watching Glee and singing along. Loudly. All by myself.
– – –
7 Amazingly Kreativ Blogs: